Welcome to Blogesteix. Current information relating to my chandeliers and lots more too!

my website Madeleine Boulesteix Chandeliers

Thursday 27 September 2012

Paris Flea
















This is recent haul from a flea market in Paris.


















I'm happy to have found a nice old stash of darning wool. Apart from the usual suspects I love these French stencilled plates and I have no idea what I'll do with the little lampshades - they just looked so typical of cafes that I got them as all this stuff was cheap on a large stall full of smelly boxes to rummage in and I'm so glad the market still has these kind of dealers there.

1 comment:

  1. Ticks stay on the variety and reproduce there and can propagate illnesses and tapeworm. Egg may stay in inactive level for up to one season and whenever a individual or pet comes in get in touch with to the egg, the egg begin to create in new variety. It is better to know how to get rid of flea from pet or individual. Flea begin reproduction and resting egg all around and that can quickly be propagate to the outfits, carpeting and other areas the individual or pet consistently comes touching.
    rentalprotectionagency.com.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...