Welcome to Blogesteix. Current information relating to my chandeliers and lots more too!

my website Madeleine Boulesteix Chandeliers

Monday 22 November 2010

Nuts about Squirrels

 
It's cold enough for my squirrels to return to the kitchen window sill home, but they haven't yet so maybe they wont this winter. The council have cut down one of their trees nearby. Anyway, here's some ingenious refurbishing with a plastic bag on a snowy day that I thought you might enjoy. I spent hours watching these guys, they're so clever.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! That's survival - we could learn a thing or two from them couldn't we!

    I'd be riveted at that window all day! ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe this is so cool to have this outside or your window ... and in the snow too!! Thanks for you lovely comment on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...