Welcome to Blogesteix. Current information relating to my chandeliers and lots more too!

my website Madeleine Boulesteix Chandeliers

Friday 19 November 2010

Flowers on Friday

Here's another find from Portabello Road, nasturtians I think.... I'm always amazed you can still find bargains a) in a time when all cute vintage items are being snapped up and b) on such a well known and touristy market, so the finds feel even more like treasure. Thankfully it's maintained some real junk stalls. This was £10 and I got it with the one in a previous post so it's also had the white paint treatment. Luckily it is under glass so the splashed paint scraped off easily and now I'm scratching it off the frame to see where that takes me.

1 comment:

  1. Take a picture and post it = post scratching of course!

    I've never been to the Portobello market - you're going to have to take me bargain hunting there some time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...