Welcome to Blogesteix. Current information relating to my chandeliers and lots more too!

my website Madeleine Boulesteix Chandeliers

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Tin Towers






















Look at this lovely, mouth watering, recently acquired stash of tins.
It makes me wish I had so much more time, my ideas are always way ahead of my hands.
An answer could be to give myself a holiday from admin, put the e-mail on auto reply and hide out in the studio. It's not everyone's idea of a summer holiday but it really appeals to me.
If it stays warm I could go for early morning swims in the lido, eat lunch in local cafes, take a siesta, pretend I'm in mainland Europe and still get a good full days work in too.

3 comments:

  1. After what seems an age I am back in the fold.
    New website DONE
    New collaboration DONE
    and at last a post telling everyone who I have been collaborating with. If you have a nosey gene, as I have, then pop over and see.
    Hugs
    Di
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Madeleine,
    Thanks for your comment on my hardware shop post - I agree, way more interesting to look at than many an art installation!
    so pleased you found my blog and hence I found you as I have seen your chandeliers and really love them! So, pleased to meet you!
    all the best
    Kathy Dalwood

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! What a great collection.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...