Welcome to Blogesteix. Current information relating to my chandeliers and lots more too!

my website Madeleine Boulesteix Chandeliers

Monday 15 October 2012

The World of Interiors

Yes I love them even more than usual because they've included my work in the
November issue!






























             
I've subscribed to this magazine for years - there's usually a very good deal if you subscribe - anyway it consistently finds amazing places and has fantastic photography.
I read a few years ago that they still shoot on film - I think it really shows, there's more depth somehow. It's always a treat when the new issue arrives. The gift subscription is a great thing too because it means your present goes on all year (or more) and it's probably less than you might spend on a good pal anyway.

1 comment:

  1. congratulation, this is fantastic and very well deserved...we have a copy!!xxxUU

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...