Welcome to Blogesteix. Current information relating to my chandeliers and lots more too!

my website Madeleine Boulesteix Chandeliers

Monday 5 December 2011

Top Tip for Christmas Cards

Sun, snow and sheep, Devon, Christmas Eve 2010














There was a time when I used to make my Xmas cards, usually small printed, hand-tinted photographs. I can't imagine having the time now. Anyway since I lost some loved ones to cancer and got involved with cancer charities I now always buy from them. Christmas card sales are such a great source of income for charities. Here are some bargain discounted ones from the Macmillan shop. It feels really naughty to buy at such great discounted prices - I don't know why they've done this but they must know what they're doing. Cant go wrong with robins, cats and dogs I reckon. A few years ago they merged with Cancerbackup who produce free booklets on all kinds of cancers and related info and they can send you these via their site or from a phone call. Macmillan are well worth supporting, sadly you never know when you might need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...