Welcome to Blogesteix. Current information relating to my chandeliers and lots more too!

my website Madeleine Boulesteix Chandeliers

Sunday 15 August 2010

Wedding of a junkaholic

Those of you who follow the fantastic blog Tales of a Junkaholic will know that lovely Artemis and Nao got married this Saturday. In their jewellery shop Rust they have been furnishing others with elegant wedding rings for some time so it seems only fitting that they now have their own.
The whole day was delivered in great style and all guests were very spoiled.
I don't really want to put up any wedding pics until Artemis has done her wedded blog post and I know they're still in a tent on the Isle of Wight, but I can confirm that all the trimmings you've seen them industriously creating these past weeks looked absolutely gorgeous: invitations, notices, bunting, table decorations, flowers - everything. It was so inspiring to see their attention to detail that made it such a lovely day for everyone. Here's to many more decades of junk and joy for A & N and do enjoy a visit to Artemis' blog.

2 comments:

  1. I discovered their blog through you a while back - and I absolutely love it! Have since been back and also discovered other beautiful blogs through further links! I love blog-land! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ar isn't this so beautiful ... it makes me want to get married all over again!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...