Welcome to Blogesteix. Current information relating to my chandeliers and lots more too!

my website Madeleine Boulesteix Chandeliers

Sunday 10 May 2015

More Works of Art








































































I have always admired the (ever changing) bricks a painter friend uses to sit his canvasses on when he's working on them. Having just visited Collect, the Crafts Council show of high end craft I think it was hard to find much that was actually more beautiful than these - craftsmanship aside of course. I notice Collect's sub-title is careful not to use the word 'craft' but rather 'the international art fair for contemporary objects'.









































The wear and tear or signs of use of tools of an artist are often full of passion and interest and their aesthetic has evolved unselfconsciously - I love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...