Welcome to Blogesteix. Current information relating to my chandeliers and lots more too!

my website Madeleine Boulesteix Chandeliers

Sunday 18 April 2010

Bloggers Fundraising Raffle

Fellow Bloggers have invited me to post a very worthwhile link here - I wish I knew how to get pictures from other blogs but I haven't done that yet, I will learn soon - anyway, here's the basic lowdown:


They are raising money for Cancer Research through a raffle where you donate at Just Giving
http://www.justgiving.com/Abby-and-friends
You can give as little as £1, so no pressure and it will all help reach the £2oo target. To find out more about the raffle and the prizes go to Abby's blog Mutterings from the moor. It is a raffle not just a donation, so please read the details and don't click Gift Aid.
It seems all we blogging friends have either lost a loved one to breast cancer or know someone dealing with and hopefully beating breast cancer.
This request arrives a week after visiting the woodland grave of my oldest friend lost to breast cancer 7 years ago and far, far too young, she would hope that others will have a better chance than she did due to advances supported by Cancer Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...