Welcome to Blogesteix. Current information relating to my chandeliers and lots more too!

my website Madeleine Boulesteix Chandeliers

Friday 17 June 2016

Illuminated

Clear and white 8 Cup Chandelier







































I finally got round to photographing my clear chandeliers against a black back ground. The switch to digital definitely made photography easier; back in the day I had a range of flood lights with 1000's of watts, had to blackout the daylight and shoot on slide film over-exposing by 2 and 2.5 stops. I'd then get the film processed in Soho, edit them and press into slide frames. Then I'd post them to magazines etc. That seems so elaborate and lengthy now but I used to really enjoy the analogue way and was a really late adopter of digital - no going back now!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...