Welcome to Blogesteix. Current information relating to my chandeliers and lots more too!

my website Madeleine Boulesteix Chandeliers

Thursday 3 October 2013

Wireless



































Isn't modern life fantastic - you can work whilst watching the Great British Bake Off on iplayer. I could feel guilty but I got loads done. I'm probably always at least 5 years behind on technology. I'm always amongst the last to get gadgets and stuff like mobile phone, website, blog, digital camera, laptop etc. I wouldn't know what to do with a smart phone or an ipad. In another few years I'll probably discover instagram and facebook etc by the time they're old hat. These things seem like magic to me, I still marvel at what's possible in photoshop. Funny though, alot of these digital things want to mimic analogue stuff like old type that's not aligned and old polaroids.   
















These are keys from an old type writer I took apart. I really like the proportion of a metal arm the size of your finger with a tiny little apostrophe or letter perched on the end. I loved how the typewriter was assembled, these just had a rigid wire hook through a hole that I could unhook nice and easily to remove them - don't you love this analogue stuff?! I'm hoping these will end up on a chandelier but I'm not sure how yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...