Welcome to Blogesteix. Current information relating to my chandeliers and lots more too!

my website Madeleine Boulesteix Chandeliers

Friday 24 May 2013

Suspended



















This window display caught my eye as I was cycling today.



















So I pulled up for a closer look. It's fun but I realised it struck a chord because it reminded me of the way I suspend metal objects on their side and in a repeat sequence in some of my chandeliers.  It looks so striking on a bigger scale.




















I love these chance sightings of odd things that add a bit of poetry to your day.

1 comment:

  1. well spotted! you can get mini sinks from dolls house suppliers so maybe you actually could have sinks on your chandeliers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...