Welcome to Blogesteix. Current information relating to my chandeliers and lots more too!

my website Madeleine Boulesteix Chandeliers

Sunday 20 November 2011

Lovely Merchants























 
Lovely Merchants is creative mix of makers, designers, photographer, collectors......isn't it hard describing peoples work and passions...... anyway they are presenting a pop up sale on Sunday Dec 4th, 12-5pm, info here in the image and on the links. It's upstairs at the Victoria pub close to Mornington Crescent tube. Do look at the participants links if you want an idea of what's on offer, nonesuch things have stuff I haven't seen anywhere else, I love their Japanese print tape. So if you are looking for some presents (and for yourself perhaps) you're bound to find some here and all made easier as it's preselected. I'm hoping to go to a Sunday morning market and then make my way here, I see it says baked goods too, so maybe around tea time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...