Welcome to Blogesteix. Current information relating to my chandeliers and lots more too!

my website Madeleine Boulesteix Chandeliers

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Booty



















Arriving at the car boot sale in Devon shortly after the rain made shopping easy - most people had packed away, so a with a quick look round I found a nicely tarnished metal filigree dish for £1, it was probably more before the rain, and a collection of old pulleys for £2.50. I wonder of I'd have found these in a large sea of bric-a-brac. 
I use pulleys for my candle only chandeliers (scroll down) but I've never been keen to with electrical cable because of any movement in the connections, however it is perfectly possible if you use the right fixtures and you can buy electrical cable that also has a support cable in it to take weight.
I may use these for industrial effect rather than hoisting, I absolutely love all useful looking fixtures even if I haven't a clue what they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...