Welcome to Blogesteix. Current information relating to my chandeliers and lots more too!

my website Madeleine Boulesteix Chandeliers

Sunday 30 November 2014

Urban Sightings

































In this wig shop in Brixton I spotted something I've never seen before........fake grey roots!




















How inspired is that??!!
I have to wonder if this caught my eye because I let my roots go over 6 months ago, I just cant be bothered to henna anymore and don't want to have orange hair in middle age, and what do I find - grey hair is really trendy!

 
But back to redheads; near my studio in East London I saw this beautiful fox trying to sleep curled up in the middle of a landscaped area amid flats and surrounded by loud traffic. It seemed such a strange spot to choose but it beats public art (!) 'challenging your perceptions' of fox beds.
He had perfect markings with black tipped ears that twitched as I walked past him. Beautiful. I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...