Welcome to Blogesteix. Current information relating to my chandeliers and lots more too!

my website Madeleine Boulesteix Chandeliers

Monday 23 September 2013

Tent London 2013


















So London Design week ended last night after a hectic few days, though there are still lots of shows on around town. Thanks to all you lovely visitors who came to say hello. I didn't get to have a thorough look in the other halls at Tent, but one of my favourite things were these pots by Tortus.





















I like their simplicity and especially the matt glazes.






















I bought the little lemon cylinder vase below, it has a pinky red interior. Alot of the colours were subtle but appetising.
































Top tip: Companies from other countries may want to sell their show-ware on the last day so as not to have to carry it all back home. Tortus' work can be bought at Flow gallery in London and no doubt they'll have found other stockists since this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...