Welcome to Blogesteix. Current information relating to my chandeliers and lots more too!

my website Madeleine Boulesteix Chandeliers

Thursday 11 April 2013

Upcycling Horse



















This is possibly a poor excuse for a blog post but life is very stressful at the moment re info on the post before last. Amazingly I have managed to maintain some chandelier making during this period and it's like a tonic to do it. But in the countryside you see these reminders that people have always reused stuff. I'm not bothered by the terminology; upcycling, recycling, reusing etc - though re-purpose always sounds a bit clumsy to me - I'm more bothered by over trendiness and the core of resourcefulness being overlooked by some fancy styling - so here is an under-styled horses water drink thing for you to admire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...