Welcome to Blogesteix. Current information relating to my chandeliers and lots more too!

my website Madeleine Boulesteix Chandeliers

Sunday 17 July 2011

Back Home















This is where I've been. The pond in the idyllic Pilchuck Glass School campus, north of Seattle in a tree farm. We swam here on a hot day, at night there was always a loud frogs chorus here.
















My fellow team members for our (awesome) course Hot and Ready Made in Session 2 of the Pilchuck summer school, more of this later.














I loved Seattle.


















I don't think you could beat life on a houseboat there.














Next stop was Vancouver and a view from Granville Island.







A sunset strip of my next destination, Los Angeles, which I loved though I hadn't expected to.
















I'd always wondered why Venice in LA is so called - but now I know after a walk round the canals and all the amazing homes there. Apparently this was a run down area not so long ago, hard to imagine that now.
There's a whistle stop tour for now, but there's more pics and info to come.
Welcome new followers, after neglecting blogging for 5 weeks or more I'm not sure how I got more visitors!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome home!

    The pics look great - and a wonderful taster of more things to come hopefully ;-)

    Glad you had a fab time x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...